This job has now expired
Account Director - Consumer Packaged Goods/FMCG/Beauty/Consumer Health - Global Top 5 Agency - London - to £48,000 plus superb benefits
My client is a top five global PR & Communications agency with offices around the world. One of the most prestigious names in PR, their client roster includes some of the world’s most iconic brands.Growing faster than any of their rivals, renowned for their ground-breaking campaigns on behalf of some of the world’s most prestigious clients, they scooped gold at both the recent Cannes PR Lions and EMEA SABRE awards.
My Client is seeking to appoint an Account Director who will work alongside the director of a fast paced consumer team. The role is to work 100% on a big global consumer packaged goods/FMCG/beauty client and will include leading and managing a team, successfully counselling clients on achieving their communication and business objectives and ensuring that teams across the agency network are delivering high quality PR advice and project implementation.
This is a senior position within a top agency and you will require the following:
- Significant consumer big-brand global PR experience, ideally gained within a high profile agency
- Relevant sector experience CPG, beauty, FMCG
- Experience at strategic level, global toolkits
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing skills
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving outreach plans, message development, management of events, effective pitching and training of spokespersons
- Demonstrate understanding of social media and the digital landscape.
- Help mentor team members .
In return for your talents and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive salary up to £48,000 plus superb benefits..
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org