An opportunity has arisen to join the Marketing department of one of the UK’s leading law & attorney firms. The new role has arisen thanks to the impressive growth trend experienced by the firm in recent years and the continued ambition of the business.
No two days will be the same and there will be plenty of engagement with partners and staff throughout the firm; consequently, this is an exciting time to join their growing team and you will have a demonstrable impact on key individuals and groups as well as the firm as a whole.
- Excellent writing skills
- Ideally experience from professional services however other sectors considered - all B2B
- Traditional PR
- Digital PR and social media skills
- You will come from EITHER agency or in-house
- Internal & external communications
- Managing the external PR agency
- Working on new tenders, and developing newsletters, web content
- Developing traditional and social media campaigns (with agency)
- Assisting the marketing manager
In return for your skills they will offer you the chance to work for a specialist and highly regarded law firm, a base salary of £30-£35k + great package. Impressive offices with views across London, growing company which means opportunities for development and progression, a challenging and varied role where no two days are the same! This role is based in EITHER London OR Bristol
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Environmental jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Technology jobs in London (East)