This job has now expired
Fed up with peddling Tango or anti-ageing cream to the under-20s? Had enough of flogging broadband services or marketing Jensen Button’s latest racing gloves?
If you’re ready to turn your proven consumer PR ability and ambition into positive social change, Forster is looking for a stand-out account manager.
Forster is the UK’s leading social change agency, owned, managed and driven by our employees. We build brands with social purpose. Our award winning portfolio ranges from Girlguiding UK and Age UK to Danone and KPMG.
Anyone interested must bring:
- Proven experience in running PR campaigns to time and budget
- A nose for news – and creative mindset to generate and respond to it
- Strong consumer media skills and active journalist contacts
- Delivery of measurable results and client value for money
- Confident written and verbal communications
- Motivating and inspiring management style
In return, we can offer:
- A wide range of campaigns, all with the aim of generating real positive social change
- An integrated approach working across channels and in partnership with our Creative team and specialist Network partners
- A unique and inspiring agency environment close to Borough Market, London Bridge
- A generous salary and benefits package, on-going commitment to employee development and wellbeing, and an opportunity to become a company shareholder
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter highlighting three examples of recent PR projects that you have managed.
Closing date: 2 October 2013