This job has now expired
Our client is a major media company who are currently on the hunt for a corporate communications executive to join their team on a contract basis, working on a number of internal comms projects.
Working across a shared service group within the business, the role is responsible for ensuring that the wider organisation receives a customer focused experience throughout their interactions with the organisations' suppliers and procurement service.
* Devise and produce communications to support the departments business as usual activities and special customer focus project workstreams
* Provide editorial support and advice to web content owners to ensure information is easy to understand, meets users' expectations and provides a consistent user experience
* Proactively obtain news items for newsletters and to keep websites up-to-date and ensure quality and consistency of style and tone of voice before publication
* Produce the departmental Bulletin which is published bi-monthly
* Produce a fortnightly Team Newsletter
* Gather, analyse and report on engagement data - e.g. surveys and feedback
* Pro-actively liaise with the Internal Communications team
You must be an established communications professional with excellent writing skills and ideally previous experience writing for intranet combined with experience of using a variety of software packages including Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Powerpoint
Apply now to be considered!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other PR positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://www.careermovesgroup.co.uk/pr-jobs