This job has now expired
Our client - a well known international broadcaster - is on the hunt for an established Marketing & PR Manager to join them for a short term contract.
Your role will be to support ratings and impact targets through effective and efficient marketing and PR activity by implementing the communications strategy and driving and motivating the team to achieve their objectives.
Ideally we are looking for someone with a good combination of marketing and PR experience gained from within an entertainment environment, though we will consider candidates with related consumer brand experience.
It is however essential that you have previous experience managing creative agencies.
Some key responsibilities will include:
* Managing the planning and creative execution of above the line advertising for off-air programme campaigns
* Build and maintain relationships with US office and London based commissioning hub and production companies to ensure all communications opportunities are maximized
* Drive, motivate and inspire communications team to deliver best possible results for channel and website
* Prioritize programme PR opportunities with PR manager and deliver innovative solutions for key shows where collateral may not be available
* Oversee the creation, development and co-ordination of PR and promotions plans for key shows
* Incorporate audience research learnings into brand and programme campaigns
* Manage UK online content editor to ensure local website is kept up to date with relevant and timely information to help ensure growth targets are delivered
Apply now to be considered for this role!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other PR positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://www.careermovesgroup.co.uk/pr-jobs