This job has now expired
A fantastic opportunity to join a fully integrated communications agency has arisen. As a Consultant you will incorporate the full breadth of proactive corporate communications programmes, public affairs and stakeholder relations. You will also be expected to work collaboratively as part of broader agency teams, ensuring the highest quality of work within tight deadlines whilst maintaining exquisite client service.
Not only will you have daily contact with clients and be responsible for co-ordinating projects, you will also play a vital role in team development.
To join this agency you will ooze creativity and will encompass a detailed knowledge of the communication industry, particularly in public affairs and stakeholder management.
You will have:
- Solid experience within an agency
- Solid experience and background in public affairs
- Be excited by the new world communications order, especially with the role of digital
- Have focused in previous roles on public affairs or stakeholder relations
- Offer sound advice to clients and understand their priorities and their business
- Be keen to contribute to new business pitches
- Have a passion for the politics and current affairs
- Communicate confidently and articulately
- Be adept at working in teams to deliver outstanding results on campaigns
This is a fantastic opportunity, requiring a superb candidate. If you feel that you possess the necessary skills to succeed in this position then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For more information on the role, the company and details of the package and benefits, contact Olly at Hanson Search on 020 7632 8813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org