This job has now expired
Our client is a respected organisation within the music industry. They are currently on the hunt for an established Internal Communication Consultant for a contract position.
Initially on a six month fixed term contract basis, this role will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of an internal communication / employee engagement programme for the organisations property move.
You will also be supporting ongoing, wider internal communication and employee engagement activity.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
* creating or commissioning print, digital and audiovisual communications
* developing and maintaining intranet content
* developing and delivering communication tools for managers
* creating and supporting employee led staff groups to deliver parts of the property programme themselves
* supporting our employee working group and move champions to carry out their roles effectively
* creating opportunities for employees to become involved with decision-making throughout the property programme, and supporting this process
* organising, commissioning and/or supporting leadership and employee events
* managing specific internal communication and engagement projects as needed by the property programme and wider business
You should have a strong background in internal communications or employee engagement, and our ideal candidate will have previous experience of a property move.
Apply now to be considered.
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other PR positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://www.careermovesgroup.co.uk/pr-jobs