Account Executive/Senior Account Executive – Leading Technology Practice
My client is an award-winning, PR firm with an outstanding reputation in the business. They approach every piece of work with energy and zeal, achieving the very best for their clients. With this mindset they have become a driving force, setting examples for the entire industry to follow. They are currently looking for a hungry Account Executive/Senior Account Executive looking to test their mettle in a fast-paced environment.
As an Account Executive/Senior Account Executive you will be expected to consistently produce media materials at the highest standard. You will often have to work collaboratively across multiple projects, coaching the more junior members of the team whilst seeking to push beyond the boundaries of your remit. Your client-side skills will be tested, as the responsibility of regular communication with clients will fall to you. Strong organization and communication skills (both written and verbal) are desirable.
A successful candidate must:
- Demonstrate strong media relations experience
- Be eager to pursue and help prepare pitches for new business opportunities
- Have experience managing small projects and coordinating people and resources accordingly
- Understand the importance of social media and how to utilise it to best effect
With fantastic career prospects, if this sounds like the role for you, please contact Amy Stewart at Hanson Search on 0207 632 1414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not for you? Recommend a friend and be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details will be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson
Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – a boutique specialist headhunting agency working across strategic communications and marketing. With experts in PR, Communications, Public Affairs, Marketing, Digital, Media, Experiential, Advertising, Branding, Innovation, Market Research and Insights. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Telecommunications jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Technology jobs in London (West)