This job has now expired
Media Relations Manager
An exciting role within the financial services sector has come up for an experienced Media Relations Manager, to join their established communications team. Your role will be to generate and deliver solid PR strategies, for UK business, using both traditional and social media channels to deliver messages. You will also manage the reputation of the company, dealing with any incoming media queries, issues and crisis management.
- Building and maintaining relationships with press and media contacts, and taking leadership of all client media
- Social media management
- Confidently handle any potential issues or negative press
- Actively contribute to the development of the company’s corporate reputation
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Must be adaptable and have a flexible approach to change
- The ability to achieve own targets whilst guiding and encouraging others to do the same
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven experience in contributing productively to team objectives
In the first instance please send your CV in MS Word format via email to Julia Thomas on email@example.com quoting reference JHT1307-81
To view all our current vacancies please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.