Snr Account Executive/Account Manager - Corporate Comms
This corporate communications and public affairs consultancy is looking for an experienced corporate communications Senior Account Executive/Account Manager to work on the corporate reputation team. Based in Central London, they provide integrated services across the spectrum of corporate communications, media relations and public affairs for businesses and public sector bodies. They have a varied client list working with trade associations, global blue chip companies and government bodies. In a staff survey, 95% of employees said they would recommend the agency to a friend as a good place to work.
The ideal Consultant will have expertise in business-to-business communications with strong contacts in the business media. Some experience of working with clients in the education sector is desirable.
- Provide high-quality public relations services to support clients
- Build effective working relationships with clients, the media and other stakeholders
- Advise clients on issues pertinent to their industry sector
- Project-manage client activities
- Contribute creatively to activities aimed at winning new business
THE SKILLS SET
- Excellent media contacts (business, news, personal finance etc) and a proven ability in media relations activity
- Previous UK experience within a corporate consultancy or in-house comms role
- A proactive individual able to contribute creatively to new business development
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of proposal and strategy development
- Understanding of budget management
This consultancy really values its staff and along with a competitive salary, they also provide a generous benefits package.
About Media Recruitment
Media Recruitment is one of London’s leading PR, communications and marketing recruitment consultancies.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)