PR Recruitment Consultant
Premier Resourcing is a specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancy looking for a talented graduate, with PR agency experience, to join our successful team. Situated in lovely offices in the heart of Fitzrovia, this is a rare opportunity at this level, to earn a competitive basic salary and benefit from one of the best commission structures in the industry; offering high rewards for high achievers. This role would suit a PR consultant who has worked in a fast-paced agency environment and wants to transfer their knowledge and skills into a new and rewarding sector. Alternatively we would consider an established PR, digital comms or marketing recruiter who is looking for a new opportunity in a collegiate environment.
At Premier Resourcing, we take a measured and intelligent approach to business development and capitalise on market information to build new relationships and manage and nurture existing partnerships. We do not 'cold call' or work in an aggressive sales like manner, we prefer to foster trust with candidates and clients offering in-depth knowledge of the market and 'best practice' service.
From graduate to board level, you will work with our truly impressive client list recruiting PR & Communications professionals across all industry sectors from the top PR consultancies to leading blue-chip organisations. You will cover a broad range of disciplines that include Marketing and Digital communications, media relations, Public Affairs, Internal Comms, Financial Comms, Stakeholder Management and Social Marketing. You will be inheriting a very warm desk so you will also be responsible for ensuring that clients and candidates alike continue to receive an exemplary service.
Attributes for Success:
- 2 years + PR consultancy experience or existing recruitment expertise (PR or related marketing sector)
- An ambitious, recent graduate with an honours degree (or equivalent qualification at this level)
- A flair for building professional relationships and networking
- A natural empathy for others and strong emotional intelligence
- A sound knowledge of social media
- Self-motivated, and well organised
- Enjoys working in a team and would relish the chance to manage their own portfolio of clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially minded and results orientated
- A talent for absorbing information quickly
- A sense of humour with a friendly, integral approach
- A 'can do' attitude
- An eye for detail
- An interest in researching the PR market place
In return you can expect:
- To be given full training, structure and the support you need to be a talented communications recruiter
- To work in a friendly, fun, professional and supportive environment
- A competitive basic salary with the chance to significantly earn more with a generous, uncapped bonus scheme
We would love to hear from experienced recruitment or PR consultants looking for a new challenge and who want to be part of a highly successful and fast-growing team.
For more information please email your CV for immediate consideration.
- 05 September 2013
- 05 October 2013
- LH 3276
- Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Central)