Senior Digital PR Consultant - Global Consumer Brands
This role is a blend of developing digital communications strategy, creative concepts and ensuring maximum delivery, along with education and up skilling colleagues and clients on all things digital. The role sits within one of the most talented teams in one of the most talented PR agencies so digital super stars only are required!
This PR agency is one of the biggest and best on a global scale. They attract some of the most recognisable international clients and the most talented people in the industry. They offer one of the best training and development programmes around to ensure their already top notch people continue to be thought leaders as PR practitioners and within their specialist fields. This team works across a range of internationally recognisable FMCG brands and produce strategies for £multi-million global communications campaigns. This is a 12 month fixed term contract role with the opportunity for it to be made permanent after that.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Senior Digital PR Consultant - Global Consumer Brands role:
- Being the global, digital lead for this accomplished team and help drive global digital strategy
- Manage the digital elements of fully integrated PR campaigns and understand the required mix of online and offline communications required
- Provide insights and education on emerging technology that fuels and drives social media and other digital PR methods
- Work closely with the specialist digital team on ensuring this top PR agency are known as cutting edge within the digital space
- Help educate colleagues internally from Account Executives to Director level to ensure best practice across the agency and develop capable PR experts into integrated experts
- Input into annual digital strategy, working with other agencies to encompass social media practice across facebook, LinkedIn and twitter
- Be responsible for new business and proactively seek out opportunities to expand digital PR ownership with existing and new clients for the team and agency
Key attributes and experience for this Senior Digital PR Consultant - Global Consumer Brands role:
- Naturally you will need to be a Digital PR expert and have worked across social media, web development and online content creation
- You should have experience working across both offline and online PR strategies and have become a digital expert so you can advise clients accordingly which channel is best to use for maximum effect
- You should have experience working in another large PR or communications agency and being the go to digital person for some significant brand name clients
- Having direct experience of pan European or Global digital PR campaigns is highly desirable as is experience of working on international FMCG clients
- You will be an excellent leader and be able to manage and motivate junior and senior colleagues effectively
- This is a hardworking, fun loving team so we are looking for someone who can bring their own energy and passion to the team. An exceptionally talented bunch, you will need to be an expert in digital as well as be passionate about working on some of the World’s best known brands
To be considered for this Senior Digital PR Consultant - Global Consumer Brands role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.