PR Executive - to international consultancy
This PR Executive will work with the wider PR team, reporting into a PR Manager in London and primarily working to protect and enhance this company's impeccable reputation as a leading consultancy firm and employer of choice. This opportunity will include working with business and industry heads to implement this company's successful CSR and PR campaigns, as well as strategising future ones.
The CompanyWorking with one of the biggest international professional services consultancies with nearly 200,000 employers based in 150 countries and with a multi-billion revenue. This PR Executive will be working on some of the most dynamic corporate PR campaigns in the country with impressive budgets. This company employs the best calibre of candidates in the world and the PR team alone are agile, energised and intelligent.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate PR Executive role:
- Build on the superb reputation of this company and their partners as excellent commentators on business, HR and CSR
- Play a key part in managing the functions and campaigns that communicate to key stakeholders that this international consultancy is the employer of choice
- Build on the firms partnerships with key media, business and charity stakeholders
- Help ensure that the firm has a core understanding of the value of PR, dealing with the media – this includes issues management
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate PR Executive role:
- Agency or in-house corporate communications experience to at least Account Manager level
- Ideally experience in the CSR, HR or recruitment sectors
- You will need the gravitas and confidence to work with senior partners within the company as well as leading charities and stakeholders in the business world
- Ability to work effectively as part of a busy team and be able to manage a demanding work load