Corporate Communications Manager - multi-billion pound property company
A multi-billion pound real estate company based in the heart of London is looking for a communications manager to run their PR function, managing three top PR agencies across financial, lifestyle and corporate PR in order to successfully launch some of London’s most iconic property landmarks.
You will be a key spokesperson for the company and run their successful reactive and proactive PR strategy, whilst making sure you stamp your own mark on how it is run. The communications manager will have regular access to senior members of this property company as well as the CEO. This communications manager will support the business with its ambitious plans to develop commercial and residential London landmarks.
This property development company is responsible for some of London’s largest and most iconic landmarks. There are a number of parts to the business including real estate, retail and residential developments that have shaped the landscape of the heart of London.
Key challenges and opportunities in this property Corporate Communications Manager role:
- Use your property (ideally real estate) know-how to devise and implement the PR strategy for the business
- Work with senior members of the company as well as manage three PR agencies
- Make sure iconic property and retail landmark are catching the eye of potential investors and the general public
- Liaise with the property trade media as well as the nationals on a daily basis on behalf of the company
- Write and edit copy, pitch features and comment ideas on current issues and press releases
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate Communications Manager role are:
- Communications experience at either in-house or agency
- Likely to be working at Senior Account Manager/Account Director level in a consultancy or PR Manager level in-house
- A confident, enthusiastic attitude that can speak the lingo of commercial property
- Be able to work in an autonomous fashion in a role with a lot of responsibilities across several areas
To be considered for this property Corporate Communications Manager role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.