This job has now expired
This up and coming agency do things a little differently. Led by intelligent and business smart individuals who have experience across a range of top PR agencies and senior in-house roles they have grown their areas of expertise with the addition on new hires with industry specialist knowledge. They value their people and this is demonstrated financially and with anecdotal recognition. People that tend to work well here are intelligent, challenging and strategic with a strong commercial focus.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate PR Associate Director role:
- Build a new area of expertise within an established PR agency. This could be industry specific such as being an expert in healthcare, energy or transport or skill specific such as bringing crisis management or public affairs knowledge.
- Be a proactive new business hunter. You will need to be able to utilise a fantastic network and knowledge base to help source and develop new business leads.
- Develop a team underneath you as you grow your business area. You’ll have support of a talented team of consultants as well as the opportunity to build your own team of experts.
- Be confident to pick up broader corporate communications work where appropriate.
- Be a crucial part of the senior team of the business. For the right people there is the opportunity to progress to Director level and be given equity in the company.
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate PR Associate Director role:
- Broad corporate communications experience but with a key area of expertise and interest that you can bring to the business. They are looking for a jack of all trades and a master of one!
- Proactive new business approach. You need to be able to understand where you could add financial value to the business and be able to develop clear goals of how you’d achieve this.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is essential. This company attracts people who are not adverse to risk if they know the rewards are worth it.
- You could have corporate PR experience working for a large agency and be tired of winning new clients and not being rewarded or perhaps be an individual contractor looking for a permanent base to grow and expand with.
- We are looking for someone who will dare to be different. As well as having exceptional academic credentials and extensive corporate communications experience this role and company are all about your attitude. You need to be confident to step out of the mould and create something of your own to be proud of.
To be considered for this Corporate PR Associate Director role please click to apply