This job has now expired
This multi-award-winning PR and digital communications agency that specialises in financial and professional services and asset management (retail and institutional) is looking for a bright, dynamic PR Senior Account Manager/Account Director with previous experience within financial services PR.
Their work ranges from traditional media relations for products and services to corporate brand building, reputation and crisis management and online reputation management.
- Manage day to day client relationships and satisfaction, providing advice and expertise on strategies to improve communications activities
- Develop and maintain relationships with key journalists
- Research and develop ideas in support of new business pitches
- Hold regular meetings and maintain regular phone/written contact to keep clients in the loop, assessing PR results against their objectives and expectations
- Proactively place stories, shape broad industry themes and story lines, and negotiate inclusion in coverage
- A broad and deep understanding of the financial services industry and possess a solid grasp of broad economic, political, business, financial and social issues as they affect clients and their communications objectives
- Strong understanding of the media relevant to financial services clients
- Excellent writing capabilities, experienced in writing articles and press releases
- Strong team leader, able to train, motivate and develop staff to maximum potential
To be part of this friendly team that believes in rewarding its employees with excellent benefits, please click the apply now button below.