This job has now expired
My client is a commercial property business based in Merseyside who is looking for a PR Manager to join its expanding team. Working across the Public Relations and marketing mix, they are looking for someone with the ability to plan and execute strategic PR campaigns, write outstanding copy, and work across a variety of digital media platforms. The successful candidate will be commercially focused, a real self-starter and have outstanding attention to detail. They will also be a meticulous planner and organiser and feel confident chasing press coverage with key publications whilst managing a strict marketing budget.
This is an exciting opportunity within a leading property business for an individual who would relish the chance to manage all aspects of the Communications portfolio. The right candidate will not only be able to shape the future of the PR and marketing function but will play a pivotal role in ensuring the company’s continued growth.
Critical Success Factors:
- To raise brand awareness for the business
- To create a positive profile for both brands with all Stakeholders
- Increase the number of inbound calls / alerts / lots
- Support the team in forging strategic partnerships and gaining preferred supplier status
- To strategically underpin the business plan
- To manage resource and budget appropriately to successfully execute the above
- Press Coverage – generating extensive coverage in the trade / business press
- Copywriting external material (adverts / marketing literature / e-shots)
- Website – constantly updating / tweaking the website and adding fresh content
- Google Rankings – working to ensure people can find the websites
- Social Media – TAP on relevant social media platforms
- Electronic newsletters – e-shots to send news direct to customers
- Other online activity e.g. video content / infographics / blogs / You Tube channel etc.
- Marketing Materials – flyers, brochures, banner stands, business cards etc.
- Advising and Overseeing Trade Shows / Events / Seminars / CPD offering?
- Awards – to create press opportunities, raise profile and create credibility
- Adverts – to decide what should appear in which key publications – price negotiation
- Postal campaigns – to target best-fit customers
- Networking – identifying new business / profile raising opportunities
- Research / Planning campaigns
Role and Responsibilities:
- To report to the directors each month on deliverables. Including:
- press cuttings
- website hits
- Google analytics
- e-shot open rates
- social media interactions / followers
- new leads / partnerships
- marketing spend
To work closely with direct line manager to strategically plan and oversee the delivery of all press and marketing campaigns
- To deliver the PR and marketing campaigns
- To manage and supervise external graphic design team
- To manage and liaise directly with website design team
- To manage PR and marketing budget
- To research, book and plan key events and trade shows
- To conduct strategic market research and create opportunities for networking / meetings / new business development