Corporate Events Director
Award-winning, integrated agency is looking to grow and expand their corporate events offering with the addition of an Events Director to lead the division.
The agency already offers events work to a number of clients and the demand is rapidly growing. Therefore, they have taken the decision to bring in someone who can spearhead their corporate events offering and streamline their process. You will work existing clients within the professional services, property, retail and charitable sectors, as well as cross-selling the events division to other existing clients and new potential clients for the agency.
You should have:
- An event agency background and be working at a Senior Account Manager or Account Director level
- A list of suppliers and contacts in the industry
- A creative, strategic and entrepreneurial mind-set
- A can-do attitude and the desire to grow an event team within an already successful and highly thought of agency
- Budget and project management experience
- Experience of team and client/supplier management and direction
- Business development skills
This is truly an excellent opportunity for an experienced agency-side events professional to join a lovely agency, who really value and nurture their staff. You will take ownership of the events division, so the career development opportunities are endless here.
About Black Cherry Recruitment
Black Cherry Recruitment is a boutique PR recruitment consultancy that offers personalised and results driven recruitment solutions in a friendly, professional and experienced manner.