Head of Digital – 12 month contract – London PR agency - £80-90k+
My client is a fully strategic PR and communications agency with huge brands in the consumer, technology, and lifestyle sectors. With a varied client base and long term relationships with clients, my client is an agency that focuses on intelligent and integral brand building.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic, senior level digital professional to join a Global communications consultancy, leading a team of 16.
The digital team currently consists of strategy, design and content production/editorial departments and the successful candidate will oversee all, providing a high level of client counsel.
You will ideally have gained your extensive digital knowledge and experience from working in a similar senior role and you categorically must have experience of working on big global accounts.
You will ideally be a creative thinker who can be the digital lead when giving senior client counsel and of course leading the team internally. On a day-to-day basis, you will oversee high-level accounts – managing digital campaigns for huge clients, some product based and some spanning in to brand reputation.
The successful candidate will be a team player, a self-starter, highly motivated and extremely knowledgeable about digital. In addition, they will be an expert client handler and leader.
- Set overall strategy with the senior team
- Build and grow the business
- Lead team on a day-to-day basis
- Oversee overall workflow
- Ensure a high level of quality across all work
- Drive innovation and creativity
- Lead key-client relations
- Develop and maintain key industry relationships
- Manage budgets and finances
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Technology jobs in London (Central)