Two Senior Account Executives–Consumer Food, Drink, Travel–Prestigious Top 20 Agency–London–£30,000
Two Senior Account Executives – Consumer Food & Travel/Food & Drink – Prestigious Top 20 Agency – London – to £30,000 plus benefits
My client is a prestigious Top 20 PR Agency based in central London but with more than 2,000 employees in over 80 offices around the globe. The friendly and creative team have won numerous awards for campaigns on behalf of their household name clients. They have recently been awarded the Holmes Report European Consultancy of the Year for the second year running. Also named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity
My client is seeking to appoint two experienced Senior Account Executives to work across a range of high profile food & drink and travel brands. You will ideally possess previous relevant agency experience. Working across UK, pan-EMEA & global accounts this role will support a variety of communications campaigns for high profile travel and food brands. This role will support clients with a variety of communications challenges, including but not limited to traditional media relations, events, content driven programmes and global brand propositioning initiatives.
The successful candidate will also have knowledge of social media, and be adept at securing and coordinating media campaigns within traditional media..
- You will already have experience at SAE level, working in a PR role within an agency or in-house across consumer accounts
- An experienced writer who can competently write press releases, copy, reports
- A proven ability to deliver results as well as executing on client campaigns
- A creative mind, both when applied to brainstorming for campaigns and in day to day media relations to drive results and breakout and feature coverage for brands
- Experience of working with high profile brands is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A demonstrable passion, interest and experience of social media, both on personal level and experience in working on social media focused campaigns for clients
- Account work will cover a broad spectrum of PR campaigns focused on artisan food and travel clients
- Client liaison - day-to-day junior client contact
- Managing reporting across campaigns and accounts
- Proactive thinking – around campaigns and in day to day media relations
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive salary up to £30,000 depending on experience plus a super range of benefits.
This is an immediate requirement so please don’t delay in sending your CV in complete confidence to email@example.com
- 17 September 2013
- 17 October 2013
- Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, FMCG, Media and New Media, Retail / Wholesale, Travel and Tourism
- Account Executive, Account Manager, Executive (In-House), Manager (In-House), Senior Account Executive, Senior Press Officer
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)