Interim Internal Communications Manager
A global blue-chip technology company has an urgent requirement for an Interim Internal Communications Manager to join its Communications team for the UK & Ireland.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively engaging employees with local messages and enhancing the organisation's global internal communications connection with UKI employees
- Manage an internal communications framework which engages employees using consistent messaging, branding, formal and informal channels
- Meet metrics targets including readability and readership scores
- Partner with UKI Leadership Board and local stakeholders to create a cross – functional approach for content
- Manage communication channels including social community/intranet, monthly e-mail news signpost and digital media signage
- Take global campaigns and special projects, i.e. brand, CSR, competitions, profile, celebration activities and bring them to life in UKI
- Manage companywide events from a site perspective to engage and include local employees and provide a positive global experience
The contract will be based at the company's UK HQ South West of London and is for 12 months initially (potential to extend). The contract pays c£210 per day to Limited Company contractors.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to the IC team on email@example.com quoting reference CJP1309-61
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/