This job has now expired
My client is an award-winning, extremely creative, Digital and Social Media Agency.
They recently won the “brand building” award, for their exceptional work; to add to their many awards which they have won since the agency was founded.
This Digital and Social Media Agency work to produce creative projects for their clients, which includes everything from app creation to video production to blogger relations and community management.
Their clients range from small dynamic start-ups through to some of the most well-known brands, including Xbox, Dreamworks, 20th Century Fox, Samsung, Sony Waio and Ubisoft.
This amazing Digital and Social Media Agency has a fantastic ethos of developing their employees, both personally and in their career, and also offers a great work/life balance.
Digital Account Director - The Role:
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading a small number of accounts;
- Leading and managing creative campaigns/projects (predominantly within social media) for clients, from idea through to implementation.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Managing teams - motivating and coaching team members for progression
The ideal candidate will preferably have a strong background in digital marketing/PR, either in a B2B or B2C area. You will also:
- Have strong experience in managing clients’ accounts; building and maintaining great relationships.
- Have experience with producing digital and social media campaigns for big brands, from strategy to implementation.
- Have solid experience in social media across several platforms – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a team; motivating and inspiring creativity.
- Preferably have agency side experience
Up to £50k basic salary, plus benefits – bonus, health insurance, travel insurance, pension, gym, great holiday package, half day “sunshine days”, “special occasion” days, regular social events.
If you have a great passion for digital marketing/PR and this exciting role, with this award-winning PR agency, sparks an interest in you, please do not hesitate to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV, to start the application process.
If you are interested in similar opportunities, but this role is not perfect for you; please still get in contact. We always have a number of live roles which we are recruiting for, and hopefully we will be able to find another role which would be a perfect match for you.