Account Manager - Food & drink PR
My client is an integrated communications agency, providing creative solutions to national and international clients in sectors including FMCG, travel, events and technology. This agency works with big brand clients, such as Corona, British Airways and McCains.
In terms of working for the agency, they offer a fantastic support network and really want their employees to flourish. They work on a very meritocratic basis – if you deserve to be promoted, you will be!
The Account Manager will be responsible for some very well known consumer clients primarily in the food & drink industry.
- First point of contact for clients & developing strong relationships
- Managing junior members of staff
- Writing press releases, reports, briefs etc
- Selling into media and journalists
- Researching & developing new business pitches
You will need to currently be an Account Manager in consumer PR, working with big brand FMCG clients.
- Come from a PR / communications agency background
- Ideally have food & drink PR experience
- Have an excellent academic record (minimum 2:1 degree, from a good university)
- Be confident in talking to and building relationships with clients
- Not be afraid to pick up the phone and pitch to the press and media
- Be accurate and precise, with a good eye for detail
- Have good media contacts
- Be enthusiastic, motivated, and able to show initiative
- Up to £35k basic salary
- 25 days holiday
- Gym membership
- Health insurance & pension
- Performance related bonus paid quarterly
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Chance to work in a hands on agency with excellent clients
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0207 347 5358