Senior Account Executive / Account Manager
Our client is an award-winning communications agency, based in South West London working within the enterprise and business sectors. They are looking for an established Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join their team.
The role will involve:
- Day to day management of clients and the delivery of specific tactics and projects
- Identifying campaign opportunities and monitoring opportunities for clients’ programmes
- Proactively building, developing and maintaining media relationships
- Implementing agreed proposals as well as contributing to new ones
- Drafting various press releases and articles
The ideal candidate will:
- Pay attention to detail to ensure high standards
- Good PR experience gained in a PR agency
- First rate presentation and communication skills
- Possess the ability to build strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and a knowledge of media relations
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required for the role, please click ‘apply’ now.
- 19 September 2013
- 19 October 2013
- Account Manager, Executive (In-House), Graduate / Entry Level, Junior Press Officer, Press Officer, Senior Account Executive
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, External Affairs, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.