Account Manager at the world’s largest full-service communications consultancies
Our client is one of the world’s largest full-service communications consultancies. Due to continued successful expansion they are looking to grow their public affairs team with the addition of a talented consultant at Account Manager level. The role will involve working on a varied portfolio of world renowned clients, across multiple industry sectors.
The role will include:
- Providing strategic and tactical political advice to a portfolio of high profile clients.
- Developing recommendations, ideas, and strategic responses to client situations with internal account teams.
- Developing new business leads and assist with the implementation of client key stakeholder programmes.
- Being an ambassador for the company at and actively seek opportunities to network by participating in relevant events and forums.
- Inspiring, mentor and motivate junior team members.
- Initiating ideas for marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in public affairs either with an agency/in-house/political experience and a proven track record in client relationship management.
- An in-depth understanding of the workings of the political and policy environment.
- An ability to analyse legislation and its impact on stakeholders.
- Strong media contacts across national media, particularly in tier 1 business.
- Experience negotiating client challenges and resolving to client/agency’s satisfaction.
- Demonstrated a first-class presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Skills at mentoring and developing junior members of the team.
- Eligibility to work in the UK is a must.
The agency offers excellent benefits, with the opportunity to gain valuable experience across a variety of sectors. If you have the skills and experience for this position, please email you CV to Imogen Eldergill-Storm at firstname.lastname@example.org