This job has now expired
Job Title: Team Assistant
Location: Central London
VMA Group is a successful executive search and selection consultancy which can attribute its sustained growth over the past seven years on developing specialist practices which more accurately service the needs of individual clients. Our unrivalled knowledge and commitment to professionalism, has secured our position as the leading provider of specialist corporate communications skills throughout UK and mainland Europe.
Main Purpose of Job
The successful candidate will provide support to the Practice team; managing diaries, dealing with day to day arrangements; administration of applications, advertising roles, preparing shortlist & proposals, projects and other tasks as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- At the request of the consultant liaise with clients to schedule candidate interviews
- Booking travel requirements for the team
- Compiling shortlists and formatting them
- Management of Consultant’s diaries – booking in meetings with clients and candidates
- Managing Advert inbox
- Managing all job adverts online
- Managing Project work
- Media monitoring – checking websites for roles
- Presentation formatting and editing and binding
- Registering candidates on the database
- Research work
- Researching background on candidates and clients and supporting the search consultants with senior roles.
- Researching venues for events and helping with all event admin and preparation – liaising with marketing department
- Researching, planning and attending events to help out
- Taking minutes at team meetings and typing them up and distributing
- Updating slides for company meetings
- Writing job adverts for new roles and uploading to job sites
- Must have experience in excel, powerpoint, and word
- Highly organised
- Ability to handle a busy workload
- Use initiative
- Think on your feet
- Be able to prioritise workload
- High attention to detail – there is no room for error
- Present a professional image at all times through appearance and behaviour
- Be professional, friendly and an excellent telephone manner
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have a positive can-do attitude with a flexible and adaptable approach to all aspects of your work
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, hard working team and would suit someone looking for their second or third administrative role.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Sarah Gauld on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SG1
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/