PR Group Account Director (Consumer)
PR Group Account Director (Consumer), £45,000 - £48,000 (depending on experience) + car allowance. Bristol.
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
Due to the continuing development of our Bristol based PR team; we are now looking for a highly experienced Group Account Director, to join our Lifestyle PR team who create beautifully crafted, brilliantly delivered campaigns for a range of clients across FMCG, entertainment and destination sectors. This is a new role, and will take responsibility for the strategic development of client campaigns, ensuring long terms client commitment, whilst providing team support and direction, to support growth ambitions for both client and staff.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Working as an integral part of the Consumer PR Account Management Team you will develop strategically valid and commercially astute proposals for new and existing client, so inspire and excite.
- Directing the team to ensure effective and efficient delivery of campaigns, whilst providing advice and guidance as necessary.
- Reviewing the Account Team work to ensure it is in line with the strategic objectives and high standards required, taking appropriate action to address repeated issues.
- Delivering appropriate campaign elements focussing on strategic consultancy and opportunity development, as well as key PR support.
- Support and mentor team members in managing projects, planning and delivery of campaigns and finding solutions to challenges, using experience and knowledge to inspire, motivate and educate.
- On-going monitoring and review of team member’s performance to assist in reviews, encouraging knowledge development to boost personal and team skills set.
- Build strong senior client relationships to ensure key consultancy status and must have involvement in client communications planning and challenges.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the clients business and sector to ensure valuable senior consultancy based insight.
Excellent communication and organisational skills are a given in this role. You will be self-motivated with the ability to motivate and inspire others, be flexible, and have first class abilities in time management, to manage your own time and that of others. You will have significant experience PR in the consumer arena, with an excellent appreciation of client service and results delivery. You will have strong digital and social integrated experience and ideally you will have worked with consumer health brands (although this isn’t essential). You will have an excellent understanding of the full PR arena, and a drive for personal and team growth and success.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Marketing Communications Account Director Consumer jobs in Bristol
- Full Time Marketing Communications Account Director Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Bristol
- Full Time Marketing Communications Account Director FMCG jobs in Bristol
- Full Time Marketing Communications Account Director Healthcare jobs in Bristol