Vice President – Regulatory Relations
You will be part of a new Group Regulatory Relations function and must be able to breathe life into a brand new role. You will support the Board, Executive Committee and business unit leadership to ensure good, effective and close working relations with their primary regulators globally.
• Manage the senior relationships with regulators
• Develop and communicate insights on regulatory relationships internally and externally
• Be a thought leader on regulatory developments including participating in external industry groups
• Prepare briefs for senior management for engagement with senior level regulators
• Horizon-scan the regulatory environment and use your knowledge to help the business.
You will have
• A high degree of social skills when dealing with a range of people and situations.
• Strong levels of initiative, problem solving and prioritisation skills
• Self-starter / proactive
• Ability to multi-task, turnaround requests quickly and generally get things done to whilst maintaining accuracy
• Top level Executive contact - you must be comfortable working with very senior personnel
• Strong communication skills - spoken and written
To apply or to find out more about this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VPRR/NB. The role is open until they have appointed the right person. Please apply asap if you would be interested in progressing.
About Ellwood Atfield
We recruit the people who talk for you. The people responsible for delivering your organisation's communications, reputation, change and influence.