This job has now expired
You will be part of a new Group Regulatory Relations function and must be able to breathe life into a brand new role. You will support the Board, Executive Committee and business unit leadership to ensure good, effective and close working relations with their primary regulators globally.
• Manage the senior relationships with regulators
• Develop and communicate insights on regulatory relationships internally and externally
• Be a thought leader on regulatory developments including participating in external industry groups
• Prepare briefs for senior management for engagement with senior level regulators
• Horizon-scan the regulatory environment and use your knowledge to help the business.
You will have
• A high degree of social skills when dealing with a range of people and situations.
• Strong levels of initiative, problem solving and prioritisation skills
• Self-starter / proactive
• Ability to multi-task, turnaround requests quickly and generally get things done to whilst maintaining accuracy
• Top level Executive contact - you must be comfortable working with very senior personnel
• Strong communication skills - spoken and written
To apply or to find out more about this opportunity please email email@example.com quoting reference VPRR/NB. The role is open until they have appointed the right person. Please apply asap if you would be interested in progressing.