This job has now expired
A superstar B2B PR Senior Account Manager - Junior Account Director is sought by my client who is one of Lancashire’s leading and award winning PR & marketing consultancies. The agency has been established for ten years and boasts a strong portfolio of national brands and North West based clients across B2B, B2C and the public sector.
Due to their continued success and growth, my client is now recruiting for an experienced B2B PR Senior Account Manager - Junior Account Director to work from their Lancashire based office.
My client offers a friendly, down to earth, supportive and close knit team working environment with this specific role offering a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a long term career move with ability to make a real impact to the business.
- As PR Senior Account Manager - Junior Account Director you will be working with an existing portfolio of clients to deliver their PR & marketing campaigns
- You will be working within a team to manage a diverse range of client accounts with the ability to see beyond a to do list and work in a planned and proactive way
- The role will involve working with clients in the B2B and public sector
- You will be required to work across a broad range of communications platforms
- You will be based from the Chorley office
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience, the majority of which should have been gained with an agency.
- Strong copy writing skills, specifically within the trade, B2B & technical sectors.
- You will also have experience of managing or mentoring staff.
- You will be experienced in account management and client liaison and servicing, building and developing strong and long lasting client relationships.
- My client is looking for a creative thinker who can not only manage accounts but also create innovative and original PR campaigns.
- Proven event management skills and experience.
- A solid commercial understanding with the ability to manage budgets both internally and externally.
- Successful track record of business development.
- You will have an excellent grasp of media channels – print, online and social networks.
- You will be well presented, have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Due to the nature of the job you must all have a full driving licence and a car