This job has now expired
This well-established North Yorkshire based PR Agency are looking for a PR Junior Account Manager – Account Manager, to join their bijou team and take ownership of a wide range of exciting B2B and B2C accounts as well as a local client. The agency offers a friendly, down to earth, supportive and close knit team working environment with this specific role offering a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a long term career move with ability to make a real impact to the business success.
The role requires:
- 3 - 5 years’ work experience
- An understanding and experience of on line PR
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Evidence of experience of writing news and feature releases for trade and consumer and on line publications; selling in stories to journalists, commissioning or directing photography, event management etc.
- Good presentation and telephone skills
- Familiarity with all the usual computer programmes
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate that he or she can:
- work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- is well organised
- is a good self-starter who sees things through
- can work as part of a close-knit team
- contribute and deliver creative ideas
- be willing to work on all aspects of an account