Account Director – Healthcare
Our client is a leading communication agency with a major healthcare practice. They are looking for an outstanding Account Director to join their award-winning team, to support a number of big-name healthcare clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing external PR campaigns
- Leading client management and administration/budgeting of accounts
- Strategic communications
- Building relationships with clients and colleagues across the client’s network
- Managing junior team members
- Working on new business initiatives with senior members of the team
- Developing and editing high-quality written materials
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in the healthcare communications industry, including experience of working on behalf of a association, pharmaceutical or biotech client
- PR agency experience would be preferable, as would account management skills
- Passionate about the healthcare industry, with a clear understanding of its communications landscape
- Track record of contributing to the development of new business
- Understanding of traditional and social media, as well as of technical science
- Excellent media relations and project management experience
- Proactive, hard-working and an excellent multi-tasker
- Highly organised and superb communication skills
- Fantastic personal integrity and dedication
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-respected company with excellent career development opportunities. If interested please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.