Head of PR at a leading Luxury, Travel and Tourism Brand
A high profile luxury, travel and tourism brand are seeking a director of marketing to join their growing team. They are one of the leading brands in their industry.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring that PR activity is well integrated into broader marketing communications and that there is good collaboration achieved with the wider business.
- Ensuring that there is regular evaluation of all communications activity and brand performance and that there is focus on continual improvement and best practice.
- Ensuring that consumer and trade insights are at the core of planning and decision making
- Exploiting rapidly emerging trends in media and consumer behaviour amongst our target audiences
- Developing and owning monthly activity plans to deliver results across all sectors of the media and ensure on-going coverage
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent PR skills built and developed as Head of PR in a travel or customer service business environment with a focus on digital channels
- Strong agency management and some event planning experience
- Ideally experience of working both in-house and within a PR agency handling proactive and reactive press office function
- Innovative with a strong sense of creativity
- Strong writing skills (speech writing and presentations)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm and non-confrontational regardless of the situation
- Ability to build relationships, liaise and co-ordinate cross functionally across teams
- Experience of a fast based environment and good sense of humour
- Good presence – able to quickly gain the confidence of senior management
- Matrix and multi-national organisation experience preferred
- High media consumption and enjoyment of news
- Demonstrated success in planning and implementing integrated PR campaigns with a proven impact on the bottom line
This is a fantastic opportunity, if you feel as though you are the right candidate for this role, please contact Rebecca Maxted with your CV at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.