Associate Director- Consumer- Lifestyle, Travel, Automotive, Charity
Our client has one of the UK’s most extensive network of offices, they understand regional marketplaces extremely well giving an edge of their competition. Their teams are based in the communities they are dealing with so they understand local agendas, have established contacts and take pride in delivering clients’ messages in the right voice to the right people from right in their own backyard!
Coupled to our sector specialisms and a track record of high impact PR campaigns at a national level, Our client’s network provides a formidable tool for marketing and communications specialists looking to reach their target audiences wherever they live.
The company award-winning communications for our consumer and business clients. On the consumer side one of their particular strengths is travel and leisure with accounts. On the b2b side they support businesses covering sectors such as finance, recruitment, property, engineering and welfare to work.
Within the agency a specialist social media communications team, is delivering creative, insight-driven, measurable online engagement programmes for a wide range of private and public sector clients.
The team is looking for:
An ambitious, self-starter to join the team to develop and work on an International automotive brand, a national charity scheme and an international luxury hotel network. With ambition in the future move into Senior Directorship.
Strong client management skills are essential, as are strategic planning, team leadership and business development. A solid understanding of the Automotive market with some experience of working on an account previously would be desirable but not essential though this is not an Automotive specific role. It goes without saying that the ideal candidate will also have a solid understanding of digital and social strategy. The client base at this stage has a majority leaning to consumer focussed campaigns so experience here would be an advantage however a mix of different creative experience would be ideal.
The right person will have proven experience on big consumer brands (including media, experiential and social) combined with an evident entrepreneurial passion for identifying where to expand on a key account. Attitude-wise, they work best with people who say it how it is... The agency operates an exceptionally flat structure with all directors operational on all client accounts. Ultimately, our client is after someone who is bright, very ambitious, proactive and wants to help build the business over the coming years.
- Leadership of a portfolio of B2C clients, predominantly in the lifestyle, Travel, Automotive
- Campaign management, owning the day-to-day relationship with clients
- Budget management; supporting resource allocation and planning
- Industry monitoring; building up and providing insight into the competitive landscape
- Management of account teams to achieve superb results and develop their careers
- Growing the client portfolio
- Active involvement in new business and marketing activities
- Line management responsibilities – nurturing and developing line report/s
- Drive both traditional and digital PR campaigns
- Ability to make a contribution across the wider business
This is a top opportunity to not only work for and exciting, expanding, award winning agency but also to have a lot of fun with a great work life balance.
If this is something you feel interests you don’t hesitate to pick up the phone or email Alex for more information. 0207 347 5353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Business / Industrial jobs in Oxford
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Oxford
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Consumer jobs in Oxford
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Oxford
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department FMCG jobs in Oxford