Internal Communications Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join this highly reputable Law firm based in Leeds. The successful Internal Communication Executive will report into the Internal Communications Manager and have a strong passion for Communication and will want to progress within an exciting and fast paced business.
- Write content for marketing materials
- To write, edit and publish content for internal intranet site, ensuring information is clear, accurate and complies with brand and style guidelines
- To maintain a network of intranet contributors, to quality check information provided by them, giving advice and guidance where necessary
- Organise the production of audio-visual content for internal communication purposes as directed by the Internal Communication Manager
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Excellent software skills (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and ideally web content management systems)
- Experience of using an intranet content management system
This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Communications Executive to join this highly reputable Law Firm. If you have the necessary skills and experience outlined above I look forward to hearing from you.
About Better Placed Recruitment
Better Placed specialise in the recruitment of experienced Marketing & Sales professionals.