This job has now expired
We're seeking an internal communications manager from the private sector, who is now looking for a contract position starting either October or November for a maternity cover 8 months.
- Ensure set comms pieces are delivered efficiently throughout the year which includes CEO ¼ video, communication plans, conferences
- Identify, develop and successfully deliver a Communications strategy in line with the overall business aims, utilising a range of communication channels and technologies.
- Help deliver projects and culture change through change management communications across the business
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of Internal Comms
- Translate strategic plans and into clear and compelling messages for employees
This is an 8 month contract paying £30-£40k pro rata and they seek strong internal communication skills from private sector candidates.