This job has now expired
Role: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Competitive + commission + benefits
VMA Group was established over 35 years ago and has grown to be the leading career and resourcing partner for communications professionals. The Group has offices across the UK, mainland Europe, Asia-Pacific and partner offices across the USA.
We are looking for an experienced, self motivated, ambitious and results driven consultant to join our successful External and Marketing Communications Practice in our London office. Traditionally known for our strength in Communications, PR and Investor Relations, we have responded to an increase flow of marketing & brand reputation mandates from our loyal base of clients. We are looking for someone to maximise this existing work flow and build on this to proactively grow of the marketing communications business across all of VMA Global Resourcing Group, including Executive Search, Interim Management, Digital and Training.
- Be a brand ambassador for VMA Group within the marketing community through creating a calendar of networking events, thought-leadership and direct business meetings.
- Closely manage and build on existing business within London and the South East region.
- Develop a strong network of proactive and passive marketing professionals using a full range of acquisition techniques, including LinkedIn, Twitter and advertising.
- Help set and achieve your own individual gross profit (GP) targets.
- Identify trends in the marketing communications industry and suggest niche areas to be developed.
- Experienced recruitment consultant with demonstrable billing and business development track record (Knowledge of Marketing Communications & Marketing and/or Business Development discipline an advantage)
- Commercially minded
- Experience in a marketing or communications department.
- Target driven
- Strong networking and leadership skills
- Collaborative approach
- Hard working and fun!
In your covering note please include your current salary details and expected remuneration, plus your notice period.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Lucinda Moores on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LJM1
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/