ACCOUNT MANAGER - Healthcare, Nutrition, Wellbeing
London based Healthcare Agency who is part of a wider Group. They are experts in corporate PR covering nutrition, food science issues, healthcare and wellness. They work across many well-known brands which have a high impact on everyday living.
As PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a small team consisting of an SAE and AE, and take direction and guidance from a super-approachable and helpful Account Director who has many years’ experience in Healthcare.
- Main contact for clients on a day-to-day basis
- Be able to run client events whilst managing suppliers
- Maintaining and developing relationships with healthcare journalists in national, regional and specialist press
- Use your creativity to assist in new business pitches and use your knowledge of social and digital media for campaign work.
In order to join this amazing team and reap the rewards by working with some amazing clients, you will ideally have the following experience:-
- Have worked at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level within a reputable healthcare or food/nutrition PR Agency environment.
- Able to demonstrate a strong interest in healthcare, wellness, nutrition etc. Knowledge of Ethical Healthcare would be desirable
- Be educated to Degree level or similar. Science Degree desireable
- Have excellent writing, proof-reading and editing ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Salary: £33k plus amazing benefits package, including on-going training and development (internal & external), subsidised breakfast and drinks on Fridays!
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.