This job has now expired
Creative, strategic and varied, this is a role for a well-established consumer PR professional with great knowledge of multi-site retail PR combined with confidence and vision. Due to sizeable growth and increased funding, this well-known entertainment brand is creating its first in-house PR Manager position.
Managing agencies, leading on strategy and devising and implementing new communications directions for the business, this is a broad creative PR role for an ambitious PR professional looking for responsibility and huge career potential within an exceptional in-house brand.
Launched by global alumni of the entertainment space, this is a leisure brand that has worked its way into the nation’s psyche as an exceptional brand in retail and entertainment. With a focus on driving footfall into the business’s many sites and elevating the brand and its board through creative storytelling, this is a role of exceptional scope.
With consistent growth behind and ahead of it and a recent injection in funding, this is a huge opportunity to take the PR helm alongside inspiring senior marketers and the executive team.
Key challenges and opportunities in this In House PR Manager role:
- Devise and oversee delivery of PR and communications strategies across the UK
- Lead on an attractive brand’s messaging, combining your knowledge and passion for entertainment and retail
- Recruit and manage supporting PR agencies
- Integrate social and multi-channel communications into PR strategies
- Deliver high-visibility creative PR campaigns
Key attributes and experience for this In-House PR Manager role:
- It is likely you are a talented consumer PR, working at PR Manager level in-house, or Account Director in a consumer PR agency role
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital communications is essential
- It is highly likely you have experience in multi-site retail or leisure PR
- Experience of PR agency management highly desirable – or excellent understanding of setting agency targets and collaborative working with PR agencies
- Vision and ability to galvanise and inspire various stakeholders of different levels to your PR strategies
To be considered for this In-House PR Manager role please click to apply