In-house PR Manager - retail and entertainment brand
Creative, strategic and varied, this is a role for a well-established consumer PR professional with great knowledge of multi-site retail PR combined with confidence and vision. Due to sizeable growth and increased funding, this well-known entertainment brand is creating its first in-house PR Manager position.
Managing agencies, leading on strategy and devising and implementing new communications directions for the business, this is a broad creative PR role for an ambitious PR professional looking for responsibility and huge career potential within an exceptional in-house brand.
Launched by global alumni of the entertainment space, this is a leisure brand that has worked its way into the nation’s psyche as an exceptional brand in retail and entertainment. With a focus on driving footfall into the business’s many sites and elevating the brand and its board through creative storytelling, this is a role of exceptional scope.
With consistent growth behind and ahead of it and a recent injection in funding, this is a huge opportunity to take the PR helm alongside inspiring senior marketers and the executive team.
Key challenges and opportunities in this In House PR Manager role:
- Devise and oversee delivery of PR and communications strategies across the UK
- Lead on an attractive brand’s messaging, combining your knowledge and passion for entertainment and retail
- Recruit and manage supporting PR agencies
- Integrate social and multi-channel communications into PR strategies
- Deliver high-visibility creative PR campaigns
Key attributes and experience for this In-House PR Manager role:
- It is likely you are a talented consumer PR, working at PR Manager level in-house, or Account Director in a consumer PR agency role
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital communications is essential
- It is highly likely you have experience in multi-site retail or leisure PR
- Experience of PR agency management highly desirable – or excellent understanding of setting agency targets and collaborative working with PR agencies
- Vision and ability to galvanise and inspire various stakeholders of different levels to your PR strategies
To be considered for this In-House PR Manager role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.