Business Development & Marketing Manager
We have an exciting new requirement for an impressive Marketing & Business Development Manager to join a leading specialist communications agency within the food & drink, nutrition and healthcare sectors.
Our client has established themselves as one of the most respected specialist PR consultancies in London, acquiring high-profile clients across the food, drink, nutrition and healthcare sectors. This is a newly created position to meet the growing needs of this thriving and successful PR agency. The role will work across a number of the agency’s consumer, trade, OTC and retail clients with significant involvement in identifying new business prospects through strategic targeting and networking.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Identify and organise appointments with new client prospects
- Work closely with the MD and Directors to develop the business in both the immediate and long-term
- Carry out strategic targeting across priority brands and businesses within these sectors: consumer food & drink, trade & food service, OTC healthcare & retail brands
- Keep up-to-date with market news, brand changes and sector insights to perform opportunistic targeting
- Regular networking and attendance at relevant trade shows to gather prospects insights & opportunities
- CRM database management to create & organise a more efficient system for existing contacts
- Marketing management of e-news direct mail campaign
- Work alongside the PR team to manage external opportunities
- Drive the senior team to create sufficient thought leadership collateral to keep the website & new business outreach fresh
- Ensure the website and its’ content is up-to-date & relevant to appeal to new clients
Essential skills & experience required:
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience within a business development role
- Experience of being in a business development role within a PR agency and therefore good understanding of the agency function
- Consultative and personable style with internal colleagues as well s external prospects
- Expert communication and networking skills
- Sales and business development track record
- Marketing campaign experience highly desirable
Our client will look at a business development professional with a minimum of 3-4 years experience up to an established expert with a background of 7-8 years in the relevant field.
In addition to a competitive basic salary (dependent on experience), a substantial bonus scheme will be offered and exceptional company benefits.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)