Interim Internal Communications Assistant
Our client, a world’s famous department store, is looking for an enthusiastic individual with sufficient event management experience to take on an exciting role in the internal communications team.
This is a 2-months freelance contract based in London. The role will assist the internal communications team in delivering a series of events for staff and maintaining the store’s publications on a daily basis.
- Take responsibility for internal media, including replenishing weekly newsletters and maintaining notice boards.
- Assist the head of internal communications and internal communications manager in planning and delivering major staff events.
- Liaise with graphics department, marketing events team, and guests.
- Provide necessary administrative and organisational supports within the internal communications team, including data entry, supervising logistic supply and travel arrangements etc.
- Start the preparation for the store’s Christmas plan.
- Proven events coordination experience
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Accurate research and excellent writing
This is a great way to learn from the experience of a successful and collaborative team in a supportive and professional environment.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Yating Wang on email@example.com quoting reference YW1310-3.
VMA Direct is part of a suite of services offered by VMA Global Resourcing Group Ltd.VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/