Trainee Executive – Institutional Asset Management
JFL are currently looking to recruit a trainee executive to join a highly successful and growing PR agency based in London. Due to a range of new business wins the agency is expanding and so is looking for an executive to focus on asset management and with an institutional focus.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting client teams
- Drafting news releases and features
- Providing practical support for the senior team
- Responding to media inquiries
The ideal candidate needs:
- A genuine interest in institutional asset management, with excellent knowledge of the industry
- Six to twelve months’ experience in a similar role, gained either agency or in-house
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic and focused
This is an exciting role for someone looking to advance their career while working with an incredible calibre of clients. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role then please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (East)