PR Manager - In-house
Our client a leading software company is seeking a PR Manager. You will lead a small external PR team, in both the UK and Germany, you will help identify and manage a variety of PR opportunities from journalist interviews, press releases, publications and comments on relevant articles and news items.
You will be responsible for guiding the agency and directing them to ensure that everything is on brand and sending the right message out to the wider audience.Building strong connections internally is also really important.
About You – as a PR expert here’s what you’ll bring:
• A number of years in a PR role & experience of driving forward a creative PR approach
• Experience of Technology or professional services and/or products is preferred - the ability to give the brand a "voice".
• Superb organisation skills and a "nose for news"
• Comfortable proof reading and knowledge of languages (ideally German) advantageous
In return for your PR skills they are looking for part time 2.5 days a week on a pro rata salary of £40-£45k
More jobs like this
- Part Time CSR Executive (In-House) Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Part Time CSR Executive (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Part Time CSR Executive (In-House) Professional Services jobs in London (East)
- Part Time CSR Executive (In-House) Telecommunications jobs in London (East)
- Part Time CSR Executive (In-House) Technology jobs in London (East)