Sydney - Account Manager - SYDNEY
AMAZING opportunity if you’re currently in AUSTRALIA, Sydney to be specific OR if you want to fulfill those plans on heading there asap and are looking for work! There is a need for hot talent and my client is calling all hot UK Account Managers to step up! The agency has an amazing reputation in London and has had an office in Sydney for some time with an equally brilliant reputation. Smaller office than London it has to be said, but a booming market with a strong growth vision.
The agency is an energetic fast paced environment with a portfolio of consumer clients within FMCG, Beauty, Lifestyle, Travel, Gaming and Consumer Tech . They are looking for a dynamic and well established PR Account Manager who as at least 4 years PR Agency experience working across a variety of consumer brands with preferably an emphasis on entertainment.
This specific role is very publicist heavy. If you are arriving in Australia you may not have the relevant media contacts, though don’t be put off with applying for this role, you can read a media list right? ;-) Above all, my client is looking for an all-rounder who:
- Has exceptional media relations skills and is results focused – no stone unturned approach
- Is a self-starter who juggles priorities and builds strong relationships with clients and their team
- Is creative and thinks out of the box when generating ideas
- Has experience in delivering social media campaigns with strong blogger contacts
- Has experience working within an Australian PR Agency ideally
You will need to have the right to work in Australia and preferably have a visa that is longer than 1 year. Sponsorship later down the line is a possible option however you will ideally have the rights to remain.