This job has now expired
Our client has a brand new opening to work on some of their leading big consumer lifestyle brands.
- 6/7 years PR experience. The agency are not looking for an AM looking to make the jump into SAM level, you must have been working as an SAM for a significant period of time, or been promoted to AD in the last year or so
- Big consumer lifestyle brand experience
- Ability to run a team
- Experience of running events and red carpets
- Strong client skills – you will be the main point of contact for the clients and need to demonstrate strategic, fresh thinking
- Great contacts in the media – nationals and ents mags are the bullseye in terms of experience. Can you talk to news/features/women’s eds? You need to be passionate about getting coverage and able to demonstrate how you have achieved coverage on their accounts, especially when there has been no ‘new news’
- To be creative
- To have a positive, upbeat, can-do attitude
- Good on social media, with an understanding of how it fits with traditional media.
This agency have fantastic offices just off Oxford Street with a great bunch of people and a really fun ethos. Their clients are awesome! Anyone looking for a change of environment and fresh funky clients to work on , send your CV!!!