Director of Social Media/Digital - Huge PR Agency, Central London
Whilst working alongside the most influential figures in the industry you will pick up the most instrumental tips and tricks to carry with you throughout your career. At this agency you will be indulged with an astounding team of individuals who you will lead to success.
This role is for a proactive individual whose expertise lies in all things Social. You are a go-getter; self-starter and you only expect excellence. Your strong leadership skills will cement your team together forming an invincible social media team.
- Digital creation, delivery and engagement
- Working with online communities, building networks and contacts
- Managing and growing the agency’s presence on all social platforms
- Building and nurturing key relations between social, media and press figures
- A born leader
- Thinks WAY outside the box
- Social/Digital whiz-kid,
- Always willing to go the extra mile
- Relentless curiosity about the wider world
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne
- 06 October 2013
- 06 November 2013
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, Financial Services, FMCG, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications
- Associate Director, Director (Agency), Director (In-House), Head of Group / Department, Press Officer, Senior Press Officer
- Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)