Lead Account Director, Pharma – Big Brand Agency, Central London
This award winning company is going through a period of expansion and looking for an Account Director that can help provide a breadth of communications services to clients across industries including medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biopharma, healthcare IT and consumer health products.
The ideal Healthcare Account Director will be a communicator who wants an environment where passion, creativity and curiosity are valued.
- Manage, maintain and grow relationships with key, senior level influencers
- Drive strategic communication planning process
- Cultivate and maintain strategic relationships with the media
- Provide client counsel regarding media strategy and placement
- Engage and inspire all members of the team
- Actively involved in sourcing new talent for a growing team
- Proven team manager, adept in nurturing the best individuals and groups
- Strong understanding of healthcare issues especially in the EU regulatory space.
- Strong relationships within the pharmaceutical arena with excellent healthcare media contacts.
- High level of initiative
- Digitally savvy
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne
- 06 October 2013
- 06 November 2013
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.