This job has now expired
Our client, a social research organisation whose results make front page news, are looking for a Press and Media Relations Officer to join their growing communications team. Working with the Head of Press and Public Affairs, you will be tasked with raising the profile of the organisation, their research, and their clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing press materials
- Building key relationships with a range of journalists, dealing with them on a day-to-day basis
- Engaging with various social media, including blogs, Twitter and Facebook
- Event organisation
- Supporting engagement activities with politicians and policy makers
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working in a busy press office
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of the media landscape, with superb media relation skills, and proven success in this field
- Personable, and able to build relationships with the media, journalists and stakeholders
- Confident team-player with strong inter-personal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic self starter to work with engaging content and high profile media, so if you feel that your skills and experience are a match for the role, please click apply below.