This job has now expired
We're seeking a account director to work within the in-house team, covering change management and internal communications for a number of high profile global clients. You will work for one of the best global agencies in the world and you will work closely with their in-house client side teams, and these range from global technology, financial services, consumer to healthcare.
- Develop communication strategies / programmes to deliver successful change for clients
- Work with sector heads, teams and internal marketing departments where relevant, to develop integrated campaigns that support client’s broader communications objectives.
- Provide senior level counsel to clients on managing their employee communications to effect organisational change and drive bottom line growth
- Undertake responsibility for budget monitoring,
- In house/agency mix desirable
- Self-starter with the ability to work at pace and juggle multiple priorities
- A passion for change management and communications
- Strategic thinker motivated by a true partnership approach to client service
- Business and commercial acumen
- Internal communications experience
- Any business sector experience considered.
In return they can offer you the chance to work on communications and internal communications projects, base salary of £45-£55k+bonus and outstanding package. Casual dress code, varied role with the chance to work on communications strategies, personal development plan, amazing bonus, impressive client list, supportive team.... all this plus lots lots more. Please either apply on line or call Justyne 07971 361 206.