This job has now expired
Our client is a lifestyle and healthcare communications agency. They are currently seeking an Account Director to take on a role as an ambassador for the company, building respect and support internally and externally.
The successful candidate will have experience working with global or UK ethical and consumer pharmaceutical clients, in either an In House or Agency setting.
The role may also include:
• managing client accounts and coaching junior team members
• liaising with clients and journalists
• establishing and maintaining client relationships
• generating ideas about how to achieve client coverage
• drafting and editing press releases and articles, sometimes on technical financial topics
• drafting long term PR strategies for clients
• booking and providing minutes for monthly meetings
• leading and creating a new business development plan, leading pitches, and actively bringing new clients into the business
If you feel that you have the skills and experience which this role demands, please click ‘apply’ below.