Receptionist/ Office Manager – PR Consultancy
Our client has been identified as one of the top tech PR agencies in the UK and now they have a fantastic new opportunity for an office manager to join their thriving team and oversee the day-to-day business and company operations.
This is the perfect role for an highly professional, organised and personable office manager with at least one year’s experience previously managing operations, admin and supplier liaison. You will be joining an extremely talented, creative and energetic team in a centrally based, vibrant and sociable office.
Key accountabilities as Office Manager:
- Reception – first point of contact for all external calls and visitors
- Office maintenance, ensuring organisation, tidiness and cleanliness
- Liaison with key suppliers – telecoms, power, IT, media services, property
- Administration, monitoring, purchase and budget management of all office supplies
- Management of IT systems – organisation of computer system files, email and web security, back-up and management of IT
- Support the Executive Assistant as required (HR/ Marketing/ Events)
Key requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 1 years experience in working in an office management role
- High attention to detail and excellent telephone manner
- Friendly and sociable, with excellent people skills
- Professional & presentable
- Extremely organised
- Proficient with Outlook, MS Word and Excel
If you are looking to further your admin experience as an office manager within a super friendly and energetic environment, providing vital support to all team members then this is the position for you. Please send across a word-format version of your CV for immediate consideration.
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Technology jobs in London (Central)